Find Katie on Instagram!
Katie began pole dancing as a beginner at Studio Pole at the end of 2013. With a background spanning over 17 years in various dance styles, it is no surprise she became hooked on pole from day one. Since then, Katie has become an instructor at Studio Pole.
With such a love in Pole and Fitness, Katie has now also become a qualified Personal Trainer with a Certificate III & IV in Fitness.
Over the past few years, Katie has also begun representing the studio at various pole dancing competitions.
Some of her achievements include:
- NSW Pole Championships Amateur Champion 2019
- 1st Runner Up Hardcore Pole Dancing Championships Amateur Division 2019
- Ranked 44th on APDM Top 50 Most Influential 2018
- 2nd Runner Up Pole Candy Amateur Division 2018
- Sexy's Back 2018 Amateur Finalist
- NSW Pole Championships 2018 Amateur Finalist
- Peoples Choice Award at Hardcore Pole Championships Amateur Division 2018
- 1st Runner Up Pole Candy Amateur Division 2017
- NSW Pole Championships 2017 Amateur Finalist
- 1st Runner Up Defy Gravity Amateur Division 2017
- Best Musical Interpretation Hardcore Pole Championships Amateur Division 2017
- Sexy's Back 2016 Amateur Finalist
- Peoples Choice Award Hardcore Pole Championships Amateur Division 2016
- Vertical Limits 2015 Amateur Finalist
Katie loves nothing more than making her students laugh and feel comfortable in her class.... just don't forget to point your toes!